Camly - A Responsive Blogger Theme, Lets Take your blog to the next level.

This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself.


This is an example of a Optin Form, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of Opt-in Form :-

  • Easy to Setup and use.
  • It Can Generate more email subscribers.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

On-Page SEO Tips for PR Pros.

 

What is On-Page SEO?

 On page SEO is what is done in the text people see when they read your website , blog , or any part of its content online.

It used to be SEO is all about what happened in the back end of your website. The meta descriptions and title tags and links were fashionable . But then experts discovered that Google search was the game system and changed its algorithm.

Now Google wants to see good content with keywords inserted in the way a human could read. What they found was before what is called keyword stuffing . An expert search word or phrase would wanted to rank for and put in a piece of content as often could peak Gust. This will alert search engines are relevant to that topic and the page would be returned at the top of search results .


The problem ? Tended to read something like this :

I always wanted to be a fairy princess . If I was a fairy princess could snap his fingers and the little fairy princess elves clean my house. Little princess fairy elves would paint toenails and elves fairy princess brush my hair . My clothes would be done by fairy princess fairy princess elves and goblins will cook my dinner . The elves fairy princess make me chocolate cake every night and elves fairy princess would make me homemade ice cream.

How Does On-Page SEO work?

In January, Google released its version of 24 so-called Panda . The aim of Panda is to return search results only high quality sites that have high authority . Therefore, if you want to rank for " fairy princess, " you have to be smart acerca how and where to place the copy in that entire sentence. If you write it as I did above , not only will not rank for the phrase , Google will give a slap on the hand pushing down on the search results . Now you have to think about :

  • The content of the page
  • The title tag
  • the URL
  • The image alternate text

Content page
Now you know you have to write content that makes humans happy. There just has to be valuable, informative and educational and attractive, you have to write in a way that the search engines understand has authority on the subject, and without exaggeration . You can use any combination of their sentence , in this case , we will use combinations of " fairy princess . "

I always wanted to be a fairy princess . I sat in my library in the morning and read some books while my elves tidied my room and my bed . Then I'd spend the courtyard , where the sun I would gladly welcome my chair fairy princess . I do not want to write about the handsome prince one day find me and sweep me off my feet . We have lots of children who are raised to believe in their own prince or princess.

You want to have at least 300 words , but 500-700 is magical. In a 500 word article content , you may need a combination of " fairy princess " five or six times. The three times that I have in the few previous convictions is a bit too - a phrase every second sentence is much - but you get how it works now . Think about how to incorporate your sentence without exaggeration.

The title tag

If you write a content management system (I'm using WordPress to write this) , you can create title tags without having to enter the programming part of things.

The title tags are also called rubrics.

You'll notice that I have used password "on page SEO " in two title tags to this point. That's the easy part !

the URL
This is another part is easy, but it needs some format at first.
Have you ever noticed a URL on your own site that says something like this: http://www.companyname.com/123456 ?
This is bad.
What you want is this: http://www.companyname.com/fairy-princess .
This is good

Image Alternate Text
The keyword or phrase must always be in the URL.
If you use WordPress , it is easy to change , click on the " edit " next to the link at the top of the post . I just copied my title , paste it there, andvoila !

The alternative text image


The who, what ?
Each piece of content you write should have a picture . After all , people are visual learners so I want to give them something to do that helps break up the text .
When you insert a photo or image on your site , allowing you to change the line that is labeled " alternative text " .
Now I have my key phrase in the image.
Tools to Use
There are plenty of tools you can use to help with SEO on the page, but my favorite is Yoast ( I know many people as it does if you use automatically Genesis One of his themes).
It connects to your content management system so you can see the pictures in black When you open a message or a draft page. It gives a red light , yellow or green based on how well you've optimized your site.
If you have a red or yellow light , which makes recommendations on what you can do to fix the page.To make the changes and click " Save Draft " , which changes the color of the light for you until you are on the green.
So there you have it . Next week we'll talk acerca how to use calls to action in your content to motivate buyers.